JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S24 ultra heating and battery draining fast even on light usage

(Topic created: 01-29-2024 05:29 PM)
AP900
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
I got s24 ultra recently and phone is heating up and battery draining faster than expected. Please provide fix for it..
JUMP TO SOLUTION
119 Replies
dortyboy
Sun
Options
Galaxy S24
I feel like samsung is just making gimmickie stuff these days. Nothing ever works as they claim
0 Likes
Khattak1122
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Go for iphone 15 pro max. Thnx me later
0 Likes
AP900
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
I did try cache partition wipe but still same prb...also when checked temp using cpuz app...it's ranging between 43 to 47 degree celsius
0 Likes
userRbv0aWcMxV
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
My s 24 ultra battery sucks what's up
0 Likes
Focr06
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
I only have a few apps on this S24 ultra, as I'm wondering on wether or not to keep, since the screen is so dull, even after messing some settings.. Still not as great at my S23 Ultra. But the battery is great! Only died 10% with light use in a 12hrs period. If you transferred your apps from your old phone. That's the culprit. I never transfer apps, only other data.
0 Likes
ItsLtDan
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Give it some time. It's still learning ur using patterns. My phone was always hot for the first few days
0 Likes
Abdullah_
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Same issue!

0 Likes
Alexandru Andrei
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

have the same problem like the others. my s24 Ultra battery drains fast and the phone is locked with the 5G on. going to return it. yea the phone is nice, but the battery is a big NO. i think it's only marketing that the battery lasts. well yes, if you charge it and dont use it at all. Sorry samsung, it's the last time buying your phones.

0 Likes
AP900
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Same prb...youtubers reviewing s24 ultra claim...that battery last almost a day and half...with moderate usage including photography and gaming....but here even on light usage it last 22 hrs on mine on full charge...and when using phone drains battery rapidly 20% in and hour...
0 Likes
ltq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Tried to connect my watch to new 24+ but connection failed. Now phone keeps getting hot every time I turn on Bluetooth. Any solutions?