Original topic:

S24 ultra not allowing me to watch videos

(Topic created: 02-06-2024 06:30 AM)
emmzy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
I just got this phone yesterday and I'm not able to watch any of my old videos from my old phone, Instagram keeps causing the phone to restart and Facebook videos just play sound and the image stays frozen. Why is samsung releasing products that aren't even running properly? I'm so upset. 
8 Replies
user2lHMkKNCl1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I am having the same issues with YouTube and websites

emmzy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24

I have talked to multiple stores that are my cellphone providers, and a samsung care store(TX Location, can't get through to them after 3 pm. Goes straight to a voicemail box that is full.) BOTH are making it IMPOSSIBLE for me to exchange this faulty/malfunctioning product that samsung decided to release without further inspection of the product. I can't record videos, watch any videos in my gallery or any app for that matter. I wanted to love this phone but , y'all are making it hard to want to stay loyal with this company!

0 Likes
LeoWyatt89
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24

This forum is peer-to-peer support. If you're needing direct assistance from Samsung Call 1-800-SAMSUNG (726-7864)

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Samsung-Apps-and-Services/Samsung-Support-Acknowledgement/td-p/2...

Tron1998
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
Hmmm, did you get your phone through your provider, Samsung store, or other seller? If you got it from a provider like Verizon or something I'd go right back to them. They should be able to do an exchange. Or if you got it straight from a store I'd do the same thing. If you got it from the Samsung store, well, you could try the online chat rather than the phone line because many people don't bother to use the online chat anyways it might have a better chance to connect with Samsung. You said though that you already talked to your service provider, did you get your phone from them and they couldn't help you???
0 Likes
emmzy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
I bought them from the ATT store, but it was shipped to my house. And 1 store said they could exchange it for a black one and a restocking fee of 55 dollars, which I shouldn't have to pay. A different store said they cannot do that in store and I'd have to mail it back, which makes 0 sense to me! I've been running in circles and I only have 14 days left to return it.
FlakeyJake
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
Exactly what happened to me!!
0 Likes
emmzy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
Are you serious? I finally got my replacement and they made pay 117 in taxes, to which they said was all I had to pay and then tried to hide a 55 restocking fee!! AT&T be pissing me off!!
0 Likes
FollowHim71
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I am having the same issue with my S24 Plus. A reboot fixes it and YouTube videos play normally with sound. But at some point in time the videos do not play anymore and no sound is heard. I have YT Premium

0 Likes