Original topic:

Samsung Care+ coverage

(Topic created: 04-01-2024 01:11 PM)
Eredaellic
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I recently bought 3 Samsung devices, I would like to have them under Sansumg Care + coverage.... Do I have to pay coverage for each device?
7 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
Yeah, you will have to pay for each device

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
Eredaellic
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Thank you @GaryB82
Eredaellic
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
a little unfair right? The ideal would be to pay a single coverage that covers any device that is damaged
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S24
That doesn't make any kind of sense.

0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

@Eredaellic Why is it unfair? It's just like your car insurance or home insurance. Every car or home has to have separate coverage. 

0 Likes
user7b2YBsI2NE
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
My insurance provider allows me to bundle home and car(s). They could bundle devices.
0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

@user7b2YBsI2NE My insurance policy also bundles home and auto but you still have individual costs for each auto and each home. So you are paying coverage for each device. 

The OP is looking for an umbrella policy. Where you pay one premium and it covers up to x devices regardless of what those devices are. Your home and auto policy is highly dependent on the actual car model(s) and house details. You can not add or swap out cars or houses without affecting the policy. 

0 Likes