Original topic:

Samsung Messages App Not Working

(Topic created: 03-31-2024 03:11 PM)
RichDub
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
My wife and I just upgraded yesterday from the Iphone 14 Pro. Her Samsung Messages App isn't receiving messages from me unless she messages first and then it works temporarily. Then after sometime it goes back to her not receiving my messages. It doesn't show delivered on my end either when I send them. We've tried everything and can't find a solution. Anyone know a fix? Thanks. 
42 Replies
Mswafford
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

My phone has, as a galaxy, unlinked with other galaxy phones. Its not showing delivered or read. I like that option and would like to have it back. 

0 Likes
PhoneTroubleshoot
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Yep, I was asked if I want to update my Samsung Messages and when it came back it said open messages? Switch and put as default,.nut it's not letting me. It's like Google is stopping it or something. Also I had everything categorized! Family friend, distant family. It was so much easier to call or text someone, rather than search every time!
0 Likes
mquin2112
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
You may have to log into your iCloud account and turn off iMessage. That would be the only reason you may not be get your messages. I've never been able to get RCS to work with Samsung Messages, so I'm just used to Google Messages. Hope I was able to help in some way.
0 Likes