JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Pass sync continues to turn itself off

(Topic created: 02-10-2024 09:19 PM)
mquin2112
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24

This has been happening on my S22 Ultra and continues to be a problem on my S24 Ultra. I save all my sign in info, and sync automatically turns itself off and the sign in info disappears. Really frustrating. Anyone have a fix? Thanks in advance!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
mquin2112
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
I did a complete reset of the data in Wallet and Pass. Have added passwords back in and seems to be ok for now, bit that's what happened before. Everything was fine and suddenly everything vanished. Thanks

View solution in context

23 Replies
Options
Galaxy S24
Samsung Pass is now Samsung Wallet. You can download it from the Galaxy Store. Your Samsung Pass information will be transferred over to Samsung Wallet . There's an option for account syncing in the Samsung Wallet app.
0 Likes
mquin2112
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Yes I'm in Wallet. Pass is inside of wallet and sync keeps turning off. I'm missing something here
Options
Galaxy S24
Open wallet>tap menu>tap cog wheel > tao account and sync. You should see your Samsung account ( signed in) Under Samsung account toggle on sync with cloud. Only your Samsung Pass will sync. Let me know if it works. Thank you.
0 Likes
mquin2112
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
No I understand all of that. What I'm trying to understand is why it automatically turns back off. I turn sync on. Somehow it's turning back off.
Options
Galaxy S24
That's strange. Let me check a few settings. BRB.
0 Likes
mquin2112
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Thanks!
Options
Galaxy S24
When you tap Samsung Pass Verification ( and verify with your fingerprint), do you see "use to verify with Samsung account"?
0 Likes
mquin2112
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
I have yes
Options
Galaxy S24
Try settings > accounts > manage accounts > tap Samsung account and sync account. Is your Samsung Pass there? Is it syncing?