Original topic:

Weather App Feature Request

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
Awegaweg
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24

Hey, so I've been a Samsung user since 2014, starting with the S4 Mini and now I have the S24 Ultra. I've got a small suggestion for the Weather app, specifically the moon phase section. In the northern hemisphere, the moon phases are displayed correctly, with the crescent moon starting from the right and growing to the left until it's full, and then waning from right to left. But in the southern hemisphere, it's the opposite - the moon phases progress from left to right. It's like the moon is upside down for us down here in the south. I've attached a photo of the moon from Brazil and a screenshot from the weather app to show you what I mean.

So, my request is simple. Can you make it so that the moon icon in the weather app flips upside down when you're viewing the forecast from somewhere in the southern hemisphere? That way, it'll be accurate for us southern folks too.

1000033383.jpg

 

1000033525.jpg

 

0 Likes
1 Reply
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S24

Thanks for reaching out. Support for US products is the focus of this forum. As your device is a non-US model information is severely limited. We kindly suggest that you use this link to look for a support team in the area your product was manufactured in: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocation.html 

Additionally, if you scroll to the bottom of the page on the website for your region, you might discover that your nation provides its very own support forums, just like this one! Just look for the Community Option.

0 Likes