JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung S24 series Outlook and teams not working

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
leerphoto
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I have 3 users at my company who have recently purchased S24 series phones.  1 ultra and 2 plus 

All 3 users are getting no network connection when trying to sign into outlook or teams. i had them uninstall both and download the O365 app and they get the same error.  we use DUO mobile for SSO and company portal is installed on these devices. We have tried on wifi as well as cell with no luck.  Are there any other reports of this? These are all brand new phones out of the box. One of them has been factory reset with the same results. Are there other reports of this?

4 Replies
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24

I have an S24 Ultra.  I use Outlook and Teams on it daily.  Sometimes the notifications are late, but I get all e-mails/teams calls on it just fine.

0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24

1.Is there a company VPN they are not signing into? 

2.Does your company have to authorize new devices on the network? 

3.Are they able to access when they are out of the office? Did they have previous devices where all this was working and did they transfer the contents via smart switch?

0 Likes
Solution
leerphoto
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

the resolve was that microsoft authenticator needed to be installed and logged into. worked like a charm after that

usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24

So you set the authentication method to Authenticator, and did not think authenticator was necessary?

0 Likes