Original topic:

Selfie camera is worse?

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
OVisuals
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Is it me or did selfie camera quality get worse on S24U? I'm coming from a S21U. The quality seems so grainy in my opinion.
26 Replies
meself
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Oops 24 not 25 didn't see typo
0 Likes
SammyNerd83
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
The whole phone is worse šŸ¤£šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
0 Likes
OVisuals
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Haha. Man I'm half way with you.

Pros that I see
- Rear Camera is better (I'm still iffy on 10x as it's digital zoom now)
- Brighter, which isn't hard to see in the sun now.
- the anti reflective coding is nice
- faster super charging

My cons
- not sure if it's me, but the vibration motor feels weak compared to the S21U. Sometimes I don't even feel it vibrate.
- battery life seems quiet bad compared to my S21U before I shipped it off. I expected it to last a bit longer.
- personal preference, but the speaker being on the left side of the right side. I have a fat palm so when in landscape it covers it.
- Selfie camera quality seems worse than 21U.
- probably not hardware related. When taking photos on WhatsApp it seems to over saturate the photos

That's all I can think of and found as of now being a new S24U owner. I honestly only upgrade because double the storage. I got the 1TB. I was tired of cleaning my device every 3 weeks.
0 Likes
SammyNerd83
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
In some ways the screen does feel brighter, in others it feels like my tab s9 (same brightness as s22U=1000n) is as bright if not brighter šŸ˜­
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
I think battery life usually depends on how you use the device
0 Likes
OVisuals
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Correct, but I'm using it around roughly the same amount on 21U.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
Maybe try using it a little differently, see if that makes a difference in battery usage
0 Likes