Options
Galaxy S24

Smart Select Disappear from the Edge Panel HELP PLEASE 

239 Replies
KryptonianBane
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Go back to the way we crop and screen select before this update. No gifs, I used that daily man šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
0 Likes
KiwiBird97
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
Are you talking about those two features (Photo & Drawing Assist)?Screenshot_20240917_201704_Photo Editor_1000191744_1726629424.pngScreenshot_20240917_201711_Samsung capture_1000191745_1726629431.png
0 Likes
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24
They will be bringing at least a couple of the features back but no timeline
j1107
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Why has Samsung gotten rid of this feature???? I'm not thrilled with the new smart select but I could deal with it. But not this. Please, either give us the option to go back to the old smart select or add gif maker back!!
Samsung, can you tell us why you got rid of gif maker?
KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

I agree. I love sending and making gifs. If I can't find it, I always made my own with the gif maker, I hope they can bring this back or let us know how to make it with this new update. 

Mengo
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Right! I had gotten to the point where I didn't even look for a GIF because I knew I could easily make my own and make it exactly like I wanted it to be. So much for that
MrGhoul
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Samsung is always messing around with features or completely removing them in updates. If it's not broken, don't mess with it!
userjQPH8XqHWr
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I want the old smart select with gif maker and oval shape selection option!
Mengo
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
It was so useful and convenient. I'm so disappointed. Who is making these decisions?
Watchford
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Someone who has NO idea what their customers want. The feature has been around and popular since the Note 5.