Original topic:

Smudge marks on my S24 ultra screen?

(Topic created: 07-04-2024 09:10 PM)
moebetta
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24

Got these almost smudge like marks on my phone screen. They aren't scratches, but won't come off with a microfiber and distilled water. Never seen this on my S22 ultra.. The spots are smooth to the touch but definitely stand out. Maybe a coating on the screen thats causing an issue?

16 Replies
Options
Galaxy S24
Screen burn?
0 Likes
MrFixit-USA
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Do you have a screen protector on the phone? If you do, those are probably smudge marks under the screen protector, on the device screen.
0 Likes
moebetta
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
No screen protector, only the high end gorilla glass samsung installed when the phone was built. 1719774136703.jpg
0 Likes
moebetta
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Something in the coating they put on the S24. I didn't have this coating on my S22 Ultra
0 Likes
userpeoGmwzw63
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I have the same issue. I'm really disappointed. Chat with samsung and told me to go to a local shop to check it. The phone is only 5 months old.
0 Likes
moebetta
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Ya it shows up on 2 different areas on my screen .
0 Likes
kryptk
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

same issue as well in almost the same spot their + bit under the front camera.

0 Likes
Members_bwisYQ9
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Same issue at the exact location as shown in the photo. Is there anyone who visited the customer care service center? If so, what did they say??

0 Likes
moebetta
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
I haven't yet...busy few weeks for me, I just threw a glass protector on it for now since it's a smudge magnet
0 Likes