Original topic:

Software update on galaxy s24 ultra issue (server unavailable?)

(Topic created: 08-08-2024 02:26 AM)
Options
Galaxy S24

So I hot a security update and I hit insta but it says update unsuccessfully updated what can I do to get it to update I try to download the update but it says it's up to date I try to download it but it says server is unavailable can anyone help ?

userDvWhPJF8wx
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I got the notification for 7.0 update, installed it but it still says 6.11723109208416.jpg1723109208455.jpg
0 Likes
BruZZi
Sun
Options
Galaxy S24

UI 7.0 Beta should be available only by the end of this month or first week of September. 

6.1.1 update needs to be released first.

jade101
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
There is no 7.0 yet you got a security update for 6.1
detroitkrazy
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I got the same thing 1723129360445.jpg
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
I wonder if Samsung accidentally pushed out the 7.0 then quickly reversed it. It seems weird people are getting notifications for a 7.0 software update
0 Likes
StrawHat95
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Im trying to check if there's any updates available for my phone and ultra watch, but it keeps saying connecting to servers and fails to connect! Someone help
StrawHat95
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Its probably a Tmobile issue then because I have tmobile as well
0 Likes
StrawHat95
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
No, you??
0 Likes
SixPieceNugz
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Every time I go try and check for a software update it just keeps trying to connect to the server and does nothing. I've tried on mobile data and wifi. I've restarted phone multiple times and cleared cache partition and cache in the software update apps section and still nothing. I'm in NA and my carrier is T mobile. Cant connect to computer because I don't have one.
SixPieceNugz
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
After reading a few posts it seems like I'm not the only one with the issue. It seems like it may be a T mobile problem than a Samsung problem.