Original topic:

S24 Ultra speakers sound Tinny, Low Sound, with No Bass

(Topic created: 01-27-2024 09:04 PM)
Hba32701
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Speakers lack bass compared to my s23ultra. I'd expect every aspect of a new phone to be better, if not the same as the previous generation. The s23ultra speakers sound fuller and much more balanced than the tinny sound coming out of the s24ultra. Maybe calibrate the speakers better?
139 Replies
Bagz24
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
Yea dolby atmos on for music on both. Equalizer the same. Even in apple music all the same settings. It's like it's as if it's all treble. Sounds like it's louder from the ear speakers. Like it's in phonecall mode or something.
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24
Have you already done a clear cache partition?
Turn OFF your phone, turning ONCwith the power button and the volume rockets (top side or volume up side) at the same time, when the Samsung appears immediately rerire your fingers, at the same time.
Inside the menu
The volume key is your cursor and the power button is to select.
Go to clear cache partition and select restart.
Bagz24
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
Well I tried it and it didn't fix it unfortunately.
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24
Maybe you have a defective unit šŸ˜ŸšŸ˜ŸšŸ˜Ÿ
ProfessorXavier
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
That was my conclusion as well. My s24 Ultra sounds amazing. I'm thinking our man got **bleep** in the phone lottery šŸ˜­
ProfessorXavier
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Why does this thing keep bleeping my non-cusswords? šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
Bagz24
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
Yea I guess. I haven't sent in my s23u yet for the trade in. With the screen color and the sound quality i think ima wait for the expected release day update and see if it fixes both and then trade it in. I have til the 8th to trade in so.. it's the first time I've ordered directly from samsung so I get to see how return exchanges go with a trade in.
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24
Do things calmly, I understand that if you call a representative, they will solve you quickly.
Bagz24
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
Ima go bananas
0 Likes
userC6otph3Wgy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
"Do things calmly, I understand that if you call a representative, they will solve you quickly."

I did that and all they could tell me was stupid stuff like make sure yr volume control is turned up. I solved the problem tho. I returned it.