JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Swipe Gestures Hiding Nav Bar is back!

(Topic created: 02-12-2024 12:23 PM)
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24

They heard you, Samsung has brought back the ability to hide your Navigation Bar and Swipe Gestures.

You will have to download Goodlock and specially NavStar once installed toggled on NavStar, Enable extra gesture settings.

Go to settings. Display, navigation, show more, have fun again. 

Ps. If you already have both apps and you are not seeing those options, Open Goodlick again scroll to NavStar, tap on the more, go to store, there will be an update waiting. For some reason it isn't showing up in updates

384 Replies
Galaxy Knight
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but your first issue can be solved used the Good Lock module, Navstar. 

I don't really use object eraser, so I can't comment on that one. 

userkG0srL85cc
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Thank you. I'll have to check it out. These 3 buttons add a black bar to the bottom and to me there's no point in having edge to edge display if they add that in. 1707454066205.jpg
Galaxy Knight
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24

You're welcome, I hope it works out for you. Please let us know. 

userkG0srL85cc
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Worked perfectly! I'm a habitual tab closer and also it just looks so much cleaner. Thanks again1707454765850.jpg
Galaxy Knight
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24

Woohoo, no problem! Glad it worked out. 

kiryll
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
The gesture version of the Nav bar requires you too slowly swipe in order to get to recently used apps. What a joke, using the phone is significantly worse than s22 ultra options!

Update: noticed dragging left can make it quicker than dragging up, but hard to be consistent with it. 
0 Likes
nbieberitz
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Which phone are you referring to?
0 Likes
kiryll
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
S24 ultra, but immediately after posting, I realized you can kinda do it quickly if you drag to the left instead of the icon indicated straight up.
0 Likes
nbieberitz
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Ok. Great job on solving your issue! (I'm not being sarcastic.)
0 Likes
kiryll
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Thanks, unfortunately it's a very fidgety solution and much worse than previous nav bar functionality.
0 Likes