JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Swipe gesture vs buttons

(Topic created: Monday)
MrAntPerky
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
How do you see what apps you have open, using the 3 bars while using the buttons is easy. How do you do the same with hand gestures, haven't figured that out yet or is it taken away without the 3 bars you would have with the buttons! Help?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Galaxy S24
Swipe up on the nav bar and hold for a second.

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 Replies
Solution
Options
Galaxy S24
Swipe up on the nav bar and hold for a second.
0 Likes
MrAntPerky
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
I thank you so much for that because I kept doing just that and the apps popped up a few times very fast that I had to keep doing it after it kept happening very fast. Took my time and finally figured that out, but wanted clarity on it, so I was waiting for that. Thank you so very much for the clarification, you are very much appreciated when I'm tryin my hardest to get it to work! Stay safe...
Options
Galaxy S24
You're welcome. Glad I helped! Stay safe as well.
MrAntPerky
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Hugh???????
0 Likes
canlope
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Lol phone was open in my pocket and left a comment. Sorry
0 Likes
MrAntPerky
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
That's ok, thought it was some kinda special code to try somewhere, maybe the phone or an app, just didn't know, hahaha. Take care, sir.
0 Likes
MrAntPerky
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
On my journey to really know how to use the swipe buttons, kind of lost how to take a pic or anything, circle it to figurwme out what it/person is my circling the person/object to identify it, all of a sudden, I don't know how to do that going forward. With this rebirth using swiping buttons, how and where do I use my circling buttons to help me identify and name what I'm not familiar with on my screen. If you understand what I'm seeking, please help me solve my riddle which is probably something really simple that I'm missing to make that happen?
0 Likes