Original topic:

The new S24 ultra

(Topic created: 01-17-2024 04:09 PM)
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
The Galaxy S24 series has arrived, sporting a familiar yet subtly tweaked design now with its almost flat display. Samsung has opted for refinement over radical change, and the results areā€¦ well, mixed.

The biggest design change comes to the Ultra model, which finally ditches the curved edges for a flat display. This is a long-awaited move by many users who prefer the grip and S Pen compatibility of flat screens.

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

472 Replies
ChrisAllen
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Yep, it'll start being a paid for thing after 2025. It's not ok and a lot of us don't like it.
0 Likes
Thelastdon313
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Do you know if Apple or any of the other brands will charge?
0 Likes
ChrisAllen
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm not sure on that, apple doesn't have A.I. yet so no worries there but ide imagine Apple would, it's the Apple thing to do haha
0 Likes
Thelastdon313
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Lol I can't do a iPhone to save my life. Somehow I have a bad feeling about this AI **bleep**. Think I seen enough movies. We'll see!
PAHelper
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Fought that last year. They reduce the value of all trades by taking off msrp before discount. Basically they tell you 600 and you end up getting 450 credit. If your trade fails you pay them the 600 though.
0 Likes
ChrisAllen
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Yeah, they tried to get me with that last year but I got it fixed. It better not happen this year, my phone is mint!
0 Likes
ChrisAllen
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
I just can't imagine them charging to use features the phone comes with. That'll be the time I jump ship to xiaomi
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
They will only charge for stuff done in the cloud, not on device Ai. I don't need the cloud Ai stuff
0 Likes
ChrisAllen
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Well, I think samsung actually has em tied if not beat in that aspect also. The Pixel is nice but the Galaxy is superior in my book. I did just realize that I ordered the Green but they are sending the blue šŸ˜“ I always get the green one šŸ’š šŸŸ© :green_book: šŸŸ¢ :green_apple:
0 Likes
CedBo738
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I used my trade in through AT&T and got a $1000 credit for an old S8+ I had laying around the house. Only paying $299 afterwards
0 Likes