Original topic:

The new S24 ultra

(Topic created: 01-17-2024 05:46 PM)
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
The Galaxy S24 series has arrived, sporting a familiar yet subtly tweaked design now with its almost flat display. Samsung has opted for refinement over radical change, and the results areā€¦ well, mixed.

The biggest design change comes to the Ultra model, which finally ditches the curved edges for a flat display. This is a long-awaited move by many users who prefer the grip and S Pen compatibility of flat screens.

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

472 Replies
ChrisAllen
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Now that's what's up!!! Haha man I'm jealous of that
0 Likes
CedBo738
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I get to keep my S22 ultra on top of that!
0 Likes
ChrisAllen
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Hey...now your just rubbing it in man haha
0 Likes
CedBo738
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
0 Likes
ChrisAllen
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
That's crazy but I like keeping my phone unlocked and not on a carrier. Just how I like to do it.
CedBo738
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I feel you. That's how I always used to do that myself but couldn't pass up on a sweet deal plus my S22 Ultra is unlocked.
0 Likes
userlQcCM1wRc8
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
Wow! That's amazing, but not unheard of. I've seen the older phones command a big trade in value, and watches too.
Something we don't know about the value of the older devices?
0 Likes
ChrisAllen
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
What's the question?
0 Likes
userlQcCM1wRc8
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
The 24U looks cool and all but I am staying with my 23U.

Just for grins and giggles, wanted to see what kind of deals they have. Trade-in is only $750 for my S23U (1TB).

Samsung needs to account for the higher storage models. They charge a premium and the trade-in value needs to reflect that.
If I am trading my 1TB phone for the same, the trade-in should be higher. $670 for the new device after trade-in and discount. Pass. 1705542693299.jpg
ChrisAllen
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Yeah, the trade in amount is junk. Simple as that. I had the 512 s23 ultra which wasn't accounted for.