Original topic:

The new S24 ultra

(Topic created: 01-18-2024 09:28 AM)
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
The Galaxy S24 series has arrived, sporting a familiar yet subtly tweaked design now with its almost flat display. Samsung has opted for refinement over radical change, and the results areā€¦ well, mixed.

The biggest design change comes to the Ultra model, which finally ditches the curved edges for a flat display. This is a long-awaited move by many users who prefer the grip and S Pen compatibility of flat screens.

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

472 Replies
Moesay1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
It's the only one they forgot. And they forgot it on other releases as well
0 Likes
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
They fixed the Fold 4
0 Likes
Compuzen
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I just ordered it, after fighting with the site and checkout. Took over half an hour to order.

Get to the cart "XYZ is out of stock". Go back and pick different accessories and the discounts had changed and total price was around $100 more.

Emptied the cart and added everything again, after finding a combination of things in stock.

Tried to process the order with Affirm up to the point that the app needed a Pic of my ID. After giving the Shop app permissions for camera and mic, it would crash the app every time. Now I have to empty the cart and add everything each time I tried it. Finally paid for it with a card.

I love Samsung products, but I've never had as many issues with a company's website as theirs. With either purchases or service.
0 Likes
PaperStation
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24
the z Fold 4 isn't even on the list of trade for me yet a z Fold 3 is on the list. what kind of trade in program is this...
neilth
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
I pre-register several weeks ago for a trade-in purchase of the S24 Ultra expecting to hear from Samsung today, which I never did. So I went looking for the trade-in value of my S23 Ultra and I was unpleasantly surprised to see it as only $750. The best I found at Samsung was a price of $400 after trade-in. 
Meanwhile, I received an offer from my carrier this afternoon. I can get the S24 Ultra for $275 after trade-in. I'm definitely leaning in this direction at this point. 
CedBo738
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
That's what I did! Never done that before and they will take any phone doesn't matter the age as long as its a Note or an S series. Got a $1000 credit on an S8+.
harshachoudhary
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I don't know whether they did intentionally or a bug. They are reducing the discount one after another for s24 ultra. That's not fair

Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
Until you go to check out, my cart said $399, boom,check out it went to $467
0 Likes
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24
The same here, and I take 3 accessories and in the checkout list only appears 2 of them...
0 Likes
Compuzen
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
What phone are you trading in? I notice that it will show the price for the $750 trade in value ($399), but when I confirmed my trade in (Fold 4), it adjusts the phone price to the new value.
0 Likes