Original topic:

The new S24 ultra

(Topic created: 01-17-2024 08:09 PM)
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
The Galaxy S24 series has arrived, sporting a familiar yet subtly tweaked design now with its almost flat display. Samsung has opted for refinement over radical change, and the results are… well, mixed.

The biggest design change comes to the Ultra model, which finally ditches the curved edges for a flat display. This is a long-awaited move by many users who prefer the grip and S Pen compatibility of flat screens.

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

472 Replies
IanMoone
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Agreed! Was gonna pre-order the new ultra, looked up the value of my Z Flip 5 that I just bought two months ago for $1,100. Their trade in value is only $600! Samsung had, up until recently, the best trade in values for ANY brand of phone but now they are undervaluing their own products! The new ultra with it's $100 (not paying an extra Benji for an AI feature) bump is not worth the terrible trade in values.
0 Likes
Manda07
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Also, can we get a clear answer as to what AI features will not be free after 2025? Too many unknowns to make a decision. 
0 Likes
ChrisAllen
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Ordered the s24 ultra today, the trade in was better but still not very good...plus this whole paying for A.I. after 2025 is worrying me a little. I hope the new chip and cameras and battery life is improved. That'll make it worth it to me. I like the idea of A.I. but it won't make or break me. Paying for it will though haha 
0 Likes
jack0071
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
How much did you pay for the phone? And how much credit did you get for your old device? Mine shoes $508 but when I go to check out, these Mother F@@ker change the price on by $120
0 Likes
ChrisAllen
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
I got 750 for the trade in, then a 100 for in store credit. It still came to over 600 for it out the door.
jack0071
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Did you apply any education discount? Check? You get upto $190 on education discount. Did you order the 500GB version? Check your total before you add it to the cart. As soon as you add it to the cart, the price changes.
0 Likes
jack0071
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Check this out. 1705534911671.jpg
0 Likes
ChrisAllen
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
That's a really good deal!! I got a first responders credit and got 3 cases and screen protectors with my add on cash. It was 621 out the door. Not terrible but not good either. 😐
0 Likes
jack0071
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
But when I add it to the cart, they removed the $120 instant credit
0 Likes
Thelastdon313
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
They're going to start charging for AI? I didn't even ask for the **bleep** in the first place, now they're going to start charging? Two thumbs down samsung