JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Time out of sync

(Topic created: 03-08-2024 08:24 AM)
kottonkandie85
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
so when i'm on google beta and set an time for an interview it'll say 7:30 but when i download the extension to my google calendar its a whole 5 hour difference. the google calendar time is the correct time and i found that out the hard way 😵💫 any way to remedy this? thank you 🙂
0 Likes
10 Replies
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

@kottonkandie85 What Google Beta are you referring to? 

Have you reached out to the Google team? 

kottonkandie85
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
sorry, chrome beta
0 Likes
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

@kottonkandie85 I'm confused. What does the Chrome beta have to do with setting a time for an interview? 

0 Likes
kottonkandie85
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
i have no idea. when i am in my work scheduling website, it prompts a time for me to schedule (say 7:30pm) and so when i download the attachment in the google calendar to remind me its 5 hours earlier in the day. first time this happened i called to confirm my interview they said it was 15 minutes from when i called and i thought i had 2 hours of ready time.
0 Likes
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24

This could be do to the website picking up your location from your ISP, which may be a 5 hour difference, perhaps check your location in google chrome (using maps or something to that effect)

kottonkandie85
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
i meant chrome beta not google beta.
0 Likes
kottonkandie85
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
i already have, and its the correct time zone
0 Likes
Solution
kottonkandie85
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
ok found an extra setting. i did not have the third one enabled 1709916597644.jpg
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24

Does that fix your issue?

Good luck on your interview!