Original topic:

Video recording issue S24

(Topic created: 05-02-2024 07:35 AM)
Dreamspinner3
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
My Galaxy 24 has developed a serious issue while recording videos, zooming in & out while recording video results in a lag when recording. Also, even when not zooming in or out, the video recording will freeze up for a second, causing the recording to be jittery. 

Here a link to the worst example of the issue: https://photos.app.goo.gl/xKtr5zoHyLvzzcqX7

I have done all of the suggested troubleshooting, including doing a factory reset and booting the phone into safe mode after the factory reset to record video, but the problem persists.

I bought the phone through T-Mobile and they directed me to Samsung since the phone is less than a month old. Samsung says I have to bring the phone in for repair, but I can't go without a phone for days or weeks!

Has anyone had luck getting Samsung to simply exchange the phone with a new one? If so, how did you do it? Any advice would be appreciated.
4 Replies
BarbieGirl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I did. It wd tell me i wasnt connected to a network, and wdnt open my Air1 app. Did a survey saying I was gojng to jump and tmobile rep called me. Good luck.
Dreamspinner3
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I'll keep that in mind
0 Likes
mujamajor
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Hey. Did you fix this issue and if yes , how ? I just got my phone and I noticed this issue as well and it ruined a video
0 Likes
Dreamspinner3
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
The problem isn't as bad with the second phone as the first knife just grown to live with The problem isn't as bad with the second phone as the first knife just grown to live The problem isn't as bad with the second phone as the first knife just grown to live with it. Nobody was willing to do anything about it some stuck
0 Likes