Original topic:

Warning camera failed error.

(Topic created: 6 hours ago)
Sortofgoodbowler
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I've done all the steps. Still getting the failure. I'd hate to do a factory reset the phone is maybe a month old. Anyone had a resolution to this problem with out a reset. I have already done a back up to external hdd.
0 Likes
16 Replies
KJB39
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I've been having this same problem for over a week. I've tried everything...diagnostic, clearing camera cache and data, restarted the phone idk how many times. Everything is up to date, and the only thing left to do is a factory reset, which I'm trying to avoid
I have a note 20 though, so it's clearly a Samsung issue
0 Likes
Sortofgoodbowler
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Try that soft reset. You tube it.
0 Likes
KJB39
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I've tried that too
0 Likes
Sortofgoodbowler
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
**bleep** that's discouraging for me. Yeah I'm hoping not a hard reset, or worse an insurance claim.
0 Likes
KJB39
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I know. I was looking for a new phone and wanted to stick with Samsung, although they don't make the note series anymore, but if this is a company wide issue, idk what phone to get now
0 Likes
Sortofgoodbowler
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I had the note 20, then s22 ultra now the s24 ultra, I really like it. Besides this bull **bleep**. I bought it for the the nice camera. I read a leak that the note might make a comeback in 2025.
0 Likes
KJB39
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I really hope it does. I've stuck with that particular series since Note 5, and I absolutely love it, which is why I've held on to the 20 as long as I have. I was considering the s24 ultra myself, but I may need to look elsewhere if they can't fix the camera issue