JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Will the next update have an Arabic language for full translation on the phone?

(Topic created: 02-24-2024 04:44 PM)
moeenfaisaltiktok
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I want a clear answer here and I do not want to call. The question is whether the next new update will have an Arabic language for full translation on the phone or not. Just answer yes or no.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
At the moment no one knows here what will be included in the next update

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
At the moment no one knows here what will be included in the next update

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

KiwiBird97
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
Arabic will be available on Wi-Fi variants on the Galaxy Tab S9 but not on the S23 or S24. Here's why.
• Smartphones and cellular variants of tablets sold in the US, Canada, Korea, and China used to have model numbers starting with SGH, SPH, SCH, SHV, or SHW. Those prefixes support a limited number of languages.
• Devices sold outside of the US, Canada, Korea, and China, as well as Wi-Fi-only tablets sold worldwide, used to have model numbers starting with GT (though Wi-Fi-only tablets sold in mainland China supported fewer languages than those sold outside of mainland China).
• While all model numbers now start with SM, the language support does not rely on the SM prefix but instead on the legacy prefixes (GT, SGH, SPH, SCH, etc.).