Original topic:

Wireless Android Auto Music

(Topic created: yesterday)
Erratic
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
So basically when I'm using Android auto wirelessly, the Music keeps cutting in and out. I believe I tried using it wired and it stop it significantly, but not 100% sure. Has anyone else experience this? Is there a fix? I recently upgrade from a 22 Ultra and now have a 24 Plus. Never did it before and now does.
0 Likes
4 Replies
thethrashers89
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Ive had terrible audio quality issues since the 6.1.1 update. There is no fix for this unfortunately.
0 Likes
Erratic
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
They need an update fast. I only use wireless Android Auto
0 Likes
Nick1970
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I have an S24 Ultra and had the same issue with my previous S22 Ultra when connected via Bluetooth. It's very strange. I have this issue when my wireless android auto dongle is connected to my car, even if I'm streaming music directly to my vehicle via Bluetooth and not android Auto, but not when connected to wireless android auto. I unplugged the dongle from my vehicle, and it stopped. So, I believe the dongle keeps trying to connect, which is causing the interruption. My best guess.
0 Likes
Erratic
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
My radio has Android auto wireless without a dongle so I think it might be just wireless in general. Maybe they'll fix it in the new update but it sucks how now I have to plug it in for Music. Could be worse though and not work at all.
0 Likes