Original topic:

Updated Device Care through APK Mirror to get the ability to see "battery since last full charge"

(Topic created: a month ago)
Robin621k
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24

I just updated Device Care through APK Mirror to get back the ability to see Battery since last full charge!

Thanks to Tarun Vats on Twitter for the link!

Thank You Samsung for bringing it back for those of us that wanted this feature back!

Here is the file !

16 Replies
Options
Galaxy S24
I appreciate the heads up man! I have been dying since Samsung removed this feature a while back. I couldn't believe that they would take away such an important feature for us! I'm so happy it's back and thanks for the link I downloaded it right away
Robin621k
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24
Can confirm it works, scanned it for malware !
Perfectly safe
Options
Galaxy S24
Sorry I should have included in my comment that I also scanned it and it was clean! My apologies brother
Robin621k
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24
Sister
Options
Galaxy S24
This is embarrassing šŸ™ˆ if I had taken 0.5 seconds to read your name, I could have avoided this. Lesson learned.
Apologies.
Robin621k
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24
It's OK
Vegeta
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
It's weird I don't know it's going to be delayed for another day for 6.1 for the s23 series because the s23 series was supposed to get it today I don't know what's going on any thoughts
0 Likes
Robin621k
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24
Since last full charge was removed in 6.0, the link I posted via Quick Share brings it back.
Has nothing to do with the 6.1 update
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
You guys with the s23 got to relax with this update, it literally just dropped an hour ago and there are hundreds of posts already. AT&t is the only carrier that has dropped the update as far as I know but you guys are spamming every post with this update please keep it in its designated sections as this post, as Robin said, has absolutely nothing to do with the 6.1 update.
0 Likes