Original topic:

Can anyone help !!!! No remote connection to watch after phone update

(Topic created: 05-19-2024 02:50 AM)
LAB68
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Update:::
 Took to service center. Nothing wrong with watch or phone. It's the software update from Samsung. Was told to wait for next update and that should fix it. Contacted Samsung support. They told me it's Verizon's problem. Unbelievable.

I have the S24 with Verizon and my galaxy watch 5 will not remote connect after update, reset watch and nothing. Samsung support informed me it was my watch. Upgraded to watch 6. Still no remote connection, even reset watch 6. Contacted Samsung support and they tell me I need to take it in to get repaired. This is ridiculous. It's a new watch a day old. It has to be a problem on their side. Everything worked fine until May 1st after security patch update.
JUMP TO SOLUTION
21 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for that information. I would recommend contacting our customer service team directly at 1-800-726-7864 as they able to remote into your watch and verify the setting are correct and nothing has changed.

0 Likes
Thegenius
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Having the same problem on two different watch 6's one watch is connected to an s23 Ultra and the other watch is connected to an A35 5G when Bluetooth and Wi-Fi is off will not remotely connect both have T-Mobile service