JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can my Samsung phone maintain connections to multiple watches?

(Topic created: 08-04-2021 09:43 AM)
AnonymousCoward
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Watch
Hey all,

I'd like to track my exercise, but I'm leery of wearing a nice Galaxy watch around the weight machines. Can I easily use a cheaper Fit or Fit2 tracker for workouts without having to jump through hoops switching the Samsung Health and Galaxy Wear apps back and forth between them?

Thanks!
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@AnonymousCoward just to be clear, only one is active at a time. But all you need to do is take one off and put the other on and your phone will switch to using the one that you are wearing. 

View solution in context

5 Replies
AnonymousCoward
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Watch
If it matters, the phone is a S20 FE 5G on Metro and currently connected to a Watch3 BT.
0 Likes
LongHiker
Options
Galaxy Watch

@AnonymousCoward you can easily use multiple watches with a single phone. I have a Gear S3 and GW3 and switch between them every few days. Galaxy Wear and Samsung Health are good with it. 

AnonymousCoward
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Watch

Awesome, thanks! I guess I was just having a tech paranoia flashback to my scary  monastery days.

0 Likes
Solution
LongHiker
Options
Galaxy Watch

@AnonymousCoward just to be clear, only one is active at a time. But all you need to do is take one off and put the other on and your phone will switch to using the one that you are wearing. 

AnonymousCoward
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Watch
You can't say d?v?l here? Really? Wow.
0 Likes