JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can't set correct birthday on Watch/S Health

(Topic created: 05-30-2021 11:51 AM)
Makragic
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have weird problem of not being able to set correct date for my Samsung Watch profile:

1. On the App, birthday is greyed out and it says "Jan 1, 1981". 

2. If I go to Samsung Health app on Galaxy watch and change it there, after it gets synced with Samsung health mobile app it gets reseted to "Jan 1, 1981"

3. I tried changing the birthday on Samsung account, I logged in using same credentials. Still nothing.

What do I do? I hate seeing age group which is not my own.  

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Watch

I would recommend speaking with our Samsung Health and Samsung Accounts team directly, they can be reached at (855) 795-0509 directly. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Watch

I would recommend speaking with our Samsung Health and Samsung Accounts team directly, they can be reached at (855) 795-0509 directly. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.