JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Cannot get watch to pair to Iphone

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
Puregrice
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I just received a new 47mm Galaxy Watch 6 Classic LTE. I have an Iphone 15 pro max. I downloaded the Galaxy Watch App from the App Store. When I go to set it up after I 'start my journey' there is no option for the 47mm watch, only a Galaxy Watch 46mm/42mm. When I select that one as it seems to be the closest option it does not pair. Can anyone advise what I am doing wrong? I have updated everything, restarted everything and still no luck. Thanks. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your concern with your Galaxy watch 6 classic not pairing with your iPhone 15 pro max. As @DickWheawill and @GaryB82 stated the Galaxy watch 6 classic is not compatible with your iPhone. In the link @GaryB82 provided it states "Galaxy watches running Wear OS are not compatible with iOS devices." We apologized for any inconvenience this may cause.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

This site should be able to help 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00078020/

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
DickWheawill
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
Your watch runs Wear OS. It won't pair to an iPhone. The pairing option you see is for the old Galaxy Watch which ran the Tizen OS.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your concern with your Galaxy watch 6 classic not pairing with your iPhone 15 pro max. As @DickWheawill and @GaryB82 stated the Galaxy watch 6 classic is not compatible with your iPhone. In the link @GaryB82 provided it states "Galaxy watches running Wear OS are not compatible with iOS devices." We apologized for any inconvenience this may cause.

0 Likes