JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Duo or Trio wireless charging station

(Topic created: 10-02-2022 06:51 AM)
JWG82
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
Update: Thank you all for the excellent feedback and suggestions.  I ended up getting the Samsung Duo Charger, and I couldn't be more pleased! 

Anyone using or have any suggestions on Duo or Trio charging stations compatable with Galaxy Watch 4 Classic 46mm?
I've tried to do my research on Amazon and Google, but I'm not completely satisfied or have any good feelings on such. Just disappointed that there are many available for the apple watch, but not for Samsung. 
3 Replies
Solution
AliWise
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have the Samsung Duo and it is good and enough for me. I use it for my phone, Samsung buds and watch. I rarely charge my phone and buds at the same time, so for me there was no need to go with the Trio.
MrPainz
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have the trio charger cause I'm always needing to do the buds and phone and often my watch too. Both are probably the best wireless chargers I've used for my Samsung devices, I have several others I tried and I wish I had just gone and bought this one rather than try the cheaper knock offs. Both depending on your needs work flawlessly and are a quality product made well.
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
We have the official Samsung tri charger ... use it to charge our two S21's and two S22's and watches

Don't get some off the wall third party charger