JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

ECG app works on one watch but not the other?

(Topic created: 05-10-2022 02:29 PM)
Members_SpCKpPc
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I just upgraded on my AT&T account to a Galaxy S22 and purchased 2 new Watch4 to go with it - I had the GearS3 but since the watches were BOGO I decided to upgrade and purchase another. Both watches have separate data plans to them.

I set the first watch up just fine. I got the ECG app to work which is great since I recently had some blood pressure issues and thought that these new apps on this watch might be useful (my Gear S3 has the heart rate app but that's about it).

However, when I tried to get the 2nd watch to use the ECG app, it's telling me that an updated app is available and that I need to update it to get it to work. The problem is, there is no update. The app I have is the latest version and even when I click on the "update app" button on the watch, it pulls up a page that the phone can't find on the Samsung website.

So how do I get this app to work on my other watch? I've removed the app, rebooted the phone and the watch and reinstalled the app and it doesn't work. I've signed out and signed back in - doesn't work. Any idea how to get this app to work on the 2nd watch?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your concern with your ECG feature not function on your second watch. We have a specialized team for our ECG Feature standing by that you can feel free to call at, 1-855-795-0509 (option #6) , Monday Thru Friday 9am-6pm EST,   or email support@samsungecg.zendesk.com. 

When you reach out to the ECG Team, please make sure to provide your Community Username. 

View solution in context

2 Replies
smbj_1005
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Return the watch to AT&T or have them replace it.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your concern with your ECG feature not function on your second watch. We have a specialized team for our ECG Feature standing by that you can feel free to call at, 1-855-795-0509 (option #6) , Monday Thru Friday 9am-6pm EST,   or email support@samsungecg.zendesk.com. 

When you reach out to the ECG Team, please make sure to provide your Community Username.