FrankyFratelli
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Phone: S24 Ultra 
Watch: GW6 Classic
App: Samsung Health 6.27.0.161

Issue: Samsung Health does not display Energy Score

I used Members app to contact support by text but did not get a reply.
6 Replies
Ziahh
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I think this is what your looking for??
1721924799233.jpg1721924799251.jpg
0 Likes
FrankyFratelli
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Thanks for sharing although confusing to say GW6 doesn't have it, but then say GW4 and later do. LOL, the GW6 is two generations later than GW4.

However, I do have a GW4 also and will connect and give it a shot.
0 Likes
Kionney
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
OP is looking for the new energy Score that Samsung is pushing out to its members and newer models of devices.
Ziahh
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Idk i just typed it in 🤣🤣 your welcome
0 Likes
Kionney
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
- To check the Energy Score, the health data tracked from Samsung Galaxy Watch (Galaxy Watch 4 and later) or Samsung Pi must be synchronized with the Samsung Health App. Needs at least the previous day's activity data and sleep, and heart rate data during sleep
- Energy Score and wellness tips are available on Android phones (Android 10 or above) and requires Samsung Health app (v6.27 or above).

I've heard it takes people 7 days or some 10 days to get the results.
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello FrankyFratelli, Welcome to the Community, and thank you for reaching out. The Energy Score is a new feature being released with the new devices such as the Watch 7 and Watch Ultra. Older devices will receive the feature in an update. Unfortunately, we are unable to speculate on the release of future updates.

Here is a video with more information on the Energy Score feature: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y04Vmt8Vb8