Original topic:

Galaxy 7 Ultra battery issue

(Topic created: yesterday)
mooresuperman44
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
My 5 Pro did much better without using battery-saving mode.

Ridiculous 
0 Likes
7 Replies
Options
Galaxy Watch
Hi! One way you can improve battery life is by going into recovery mode and wiping the cache partition on your watch. Here are the steps:
- On your watch, press and hold the home and back button simultaneously until screen goes black. (do not worry about the power settings that will appear, ignore that)
- Once the Samsung logo appears, let go of the buttons and then quickly double-press the home button. It will give you some options.
- To go down where it says "Recovery", you want to click the home button until it highlights "Recovery".
- To select "Recovery", press and hold the home button.
- The Samsung logo will pop up and after some waiting you'll be in recovery mode. After that, you can swipe up and down to scroll through the menu.
- Scroll down with your finger and make sure that "wipe cache partition" is highlighted. To select, simply press the home button. Hope this helps your battery issue!
0 Likes
mooresuperman44
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I just did this
0 Likes
mooresuperman44
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Something is definitely wrong with this watch SmartSelect_20240723_164046_Galaxy Watch7 Manager_1000025909_1721778046.jpg
0 Likes
Home_in_BKK
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch

No issue here.  Actually it's better than my watch 5 pro.   I have been using the ultra with AOD on and same activities and software as my watch 5 pro.

Screenshot 2024-07-23 at 4.28.45 PM.png

0 Likes
Home_in_BKK
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch

Battery saving mode.

Screenshot 2024-07-23 at 4.33.31 PM.png

0 Likes
mooresuperman44
Asteroid
Options