Original topic:

Galaxy 7 Ultra battery issue

(Topic created: yesterday)
mooresuperman44
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
My 5 Pro did much better without using battery-saving mode.

Ridiculous 
0 Likes
7 Replies
bella_rivera
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
Hi! One way you can improve battery life is by going into recovery mode and wiping the cache partition on your watch. Here are the steps:
- On your watch, press and hold the home and back button simultaneously until screen goes black. (do not worry about the power settings that will appear, ignore that)
- Once the Samsung logo appears, let go of the buttons and then quickly double-press the home button. It will give you some options.
- To go down where it says "Recovery", you want to click the home button until it highlights "Recovery".
- To select "Recovery", press and hold the home button.
- The Samsung logo will pop up and after some waiting you'll be in recovery mode. After that, you can swipe up and down to scroll through the menu.
- Scroll down with your finger and make sure that "wipe cache partition" is highlighted. To select, simply press the home button. Hope this helps your battery issue!
0 Likes
mooresuperman44
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I just did this
0 Likes
mooresuperman44
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Something is definitely wrong with this watch SmartSelect_20240723_164046_Galaxy Watch7 Manager_1000025909_1721778046.jpg
0 Likes
Home_in_BKK
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch

No issue here.  Actually it's better than my watch 5 pro.   I have been using the ultra with AOD on and same activities and software as my watch 5 pro.

Screenshot 2024-07-23 at 4.28.45ā€ÆPM.png

0 Likes
Home_in_BKK
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch

Battery saving mode.

Screenshot 2024-07-23 at 4.33.31ā€ÆPM.png

0 Likes
mooresuperman44
Asteroid
Options