JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Active 2 Battery Drain

(Topic created: 01-25-2020 08:48 PM)
useryvDx0mOiaY
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I recently purchased an Active 2 LTE version from T-Mobile and I noticed the battery cannot last me a full day at all. Regardless of what I do the battery still tends to drain fast. Has anyone had the same issues and been able to resolve this?

userPKkFk2p59L
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Did you figure out the prob

0 Likes
userhL5XybDvhn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

This same thing started happening to my galaxy watch... i tried resetting the device so we will see if that works... but so far it hasn't because it died right after the reset. Lol

0 Likes
Samsung_bOIg9sE
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I am having the same isuue. The first three weeks, I was getting nearly 2 full days on a single charge. Over the last three days, I am barely getting a full day. I called Samsung and they are having me send it in for repair. After checking forums, it appears that this is a common issue. Hopefully this will get fixed, or its back to Apple for me. 

0 Likes
minhlinh
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Im having the same problem right now. Have you found the solution yet?

LmAoRaF
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Mine last for the entire day with no problem. I usually end the day with 40%-50%. Could be a problem with the settings you have for it

0 Likes
user3A6bGk9Ly1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have had the same problem. I have noticed that my watch doesnt stay remotely connected causing my battery to drain fast!! Not happy!!

0 Likes
user3O5s0e91jg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

With mine, i have noticed that the wifi settings on the watch tends to massively drain the battery.  With it on a battery at 100% will last about 2 hours, with it off, it wl last 2 days

0 Likes
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch

@user3O5s0e91jg Have you tried any of the previously mentioned troubleshooting steps?

0 Likes
user1oH9m9s3DH
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I am having the same issue.  I have had the watch for under 2 months and it will not hold a charge overnight or during the day.  I have taken into the mobile store and troubleshooted with their technicians.  We have updated software, uninstalled almost every app, disconnected and reconnected to the phone and have had no success.

How do I contact to return the watch and get refund if I am linked with a mobile provider?  Paying hundreds of dollars plus service fees for a watch that I can only use to tell time is pointless. 

0 Likes
I_5royal
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I facing same issue, my battery keep draining 🤔

0 Likes