JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Active 2 Stuck on "finishing pairing" with android 10 device

(Topic created: 07-26-2020 02:06 PM)
userqY843rDQFp
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I'm having trouble pairing my watch with my phone (android 10 (with security update 01-07-2020).

I already tried reinstalling all needed applications. Clearing their cache, even data.
I tried to connect through bluetooth those devices manually first and then try to pair.

But it also didin't work and it always stuck when finishing pairing is on  "last dot".  When it is and I enter into bluetooth. Sometimes I can enter application and it shows that it is connected to watch. But everything is in "loading state" and never finishes. Watch always stays with this text "Continue on phone to end configuration" or something smillar.

All application and system is updated.

PLEASE HELP!

4 Replies
userqY843rDQFp
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I made it! 
As I have read in another thread / site. You have to manually connect (but do not disable totally) through bluetooth.

But still, it could just WORK without problems.

Nevertheless, watch is awsome.

0 Likes
useri74sY740Je
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Can you link a solution please

0 Likes
Solution
userqY843rDQFp
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I cannot find it but here is mine:

First of all start to use your watch without phone and connect it to wifi. This will allow you to download system update on watch.
Second thing is update your phone os and all applications. It's a good start.
Now install Galaxy Wearable application or clear it's data if you have it already.
Always give it all permissions - not only when app is running!
Clear application cache for "Samsung connectivity service" and "Watch Active2 plugin".

Pair with bloototh both Galaxy Active devices visible (I had one with "LE" postfix).

You can give all required permissions to appliaction in android settings.

Now when you just start pairing, try option with scanning near devices.
And when you get to last flashing dot, drop down upper bar of Android and go to bluetooth settings - press longer that button to go there.
Enter visible connections and manualy disconnect and connect those to watch, at least twice (I had it that way).
Return to appliaction.

userEMKBs0uQiJ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Heyy I found a new solution, juz make sure you are not "force stoped or  manually disabled" any Samsung apps which sends data to your wireless devices, kindly check "Samsung accessories services"

enabled and runs in the background,

Hope it will solve your issues 200%.

Give it a try you'll get rid of annoying connectivity issues.

0 Likes