JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Active 2 Watch causing a rash where the watch face is

(Topic created: 08-22-2021 05:19 AM)
Jonathan11211
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have an Active Watch 2, but cannot use it because the Watch back causes a rash. Does the Watch 4 have a different back that solves this issue? I hope so!

0 Likes
3 Replies
Spider1676
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Contact dermatitis will vary from person to person. I've experienced this issue with some watch bands and the solution was to swap out the band with one from a different material such as leather.
0 Likes
Jonathan11211
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Unfortunately, the problem is not with the band - it is with the watch itself. Wherever I wear it the skin under the watch itself turns red and it takes a few days to go away. Many others have had this experience - only with the Samsung watches. I am hoping they have fixed this on the 4, but I am doubtful.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

I understand how concerning this is. I would like to get this over to our specialized team to look into further for you. Please send a private message with the following information. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Full Name:
Complete Physical Address: 
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.