JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Active Battery issues since the last update

(Topic created: 03-04-2021 02:16 PM)
Jcdgreer
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Anyone having battery issues since the last update on their watches? 100% this morning and dead in 4 1/2 hours. 

6 Replies
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

I recommend taking a look at this article here giving additional information to get reduced battery life on your Samsung smartwatch: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003232/

I hope this helps!

0 Likes
Jcdgreer
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Thanks.
0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

You're welcome! Keep me posted on the outcome.

0 Likes
Solution
Jcdgreer
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Fixed it. Force stopped then uninstalled all apps associated with the watch then connected the watch like it was brand new. It's working great today. Still 88% and took it off the charger at 630.
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Awesome! I'm glad you were able to resolve your concerns and get your watch working good as new. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need any further assistance.

SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. This thread will be locked for further replies. In hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, that you include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring. Thank you for being part of the Community!