Original topic:

Galaxy Fit 3 - Syncs all exercises except walks/runs

(Topic created: Friday)
haiku1117
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello all,

I've been using my new Galaxy Fit 3 for about 10 days now. For the most part it's great, and works mostly as I expect. However, it won't sync any walks or runs I do. Even if I have my phone with me. If I start the workout from Samsun Health on my phone, it works great. But if I start a walk/run on my Fit 3, then sync with Samsung Health (which doesn't produce any sync errors), it won't sync any of the data from the Fit 3 to Health; not steps, time, heart rate, etc. Other workouts I've done - "Other," yoga, pilates, stretching, arm curls - sync fine w/ all the expected data.

I reset the Fit 3 and re-paired it with my phone. It did an update at that point too - but no difference. Is there something I'm missing or don't understand?

Thank you!

1 Reply
polymatrix
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Try the Treadmill workout. Been messing with this too trying to figure it out. Treadmill tracks distance, steps, calories, and heart rate. Syncs fine with me. Not sure the distance is all that accurate, especially over long disances, as my treadmill is always just about .1 miles behind the Fit 3. Also not sure if this is useful if you're walking and running outside. Just an idea!

0 Likes