Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 4 Manual Workout

(Topic created: 03-08-2022 01:42 PM)
userW3YBmUNKg0
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

The most recent update to the Galaxy Watch 4 has ruined the Manual Workout Selection. Workouts end without recording and give an error. The only way to record a Workout is let the device automatically detect. The issue here is some days I do aerobics and some days I weight lift. Automatically it looks the same. I cannot always remember what day I did what weeks later, but I can reference my previous Workout

Now, the device just shows automatic detection. I contacted support and they had me reset the Watch. This only temporarily fixed it.  My wife has a smaller version of the Watch 4 and her most recent update does the same thing.  I brought this to the attention of support and again the "fix" was to factory reset the device. 

After speaking with support today they said, "Oh, I apologize. Please be advised with every software update there is a chance a feature can be removed."

I am highly disappointed in the quality of Software Engineering at Samsung. I have 2 days to decide if I want to switch to Apple, and I'm highly considering it based on this response they gave. 

0 Likes
1 Reply
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your concern with the disappearance of the manual workout on your Galaxy watch 4 after the update. I would recommend reaching out to our Samsung Health team directly at (855) 795-0509 for the best assistance with the symptoms you are experiencing.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.