JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 6 Calendar Complication always reads: "no upcoming events"

(Topic created: 08-17-2024 09:56 AM)
drock1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

When I got my Galaxy Watch 6 it gave me a list of events for the day on the calendar complications, I liked that feature. All of a sudden this feature stopped working and now it always reads "No upcoming events" even when there are many upcoming events. I can touch the complication to open up my calendar and when I do all the events are all there on my calendar, so the calendar seems to be working fine, it's just that the events no longer show on the watch face? Any idea how to fix this?

PXL_20231002_192101184.jpg

14 Replies
Waterlily200
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank Linhart. That's worked for me! 

0 Likes
Supes25
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
After the last update my watch will sometimes show there is new mail, but nothing on the calendar and says add an account to mobile to use app. There are multiple accounts that work perfect on s24 ultra. 
Anyone have any suggestions?

Tried reset, new set up, ect
userpvse8N3cQZ
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello!  Same problem for me with Outlook.  After the recent update last weekend, it no longer syncs correctly and also tells me to add an account.  Still showing mail from days ago, despite receiving multiple new emails every day this week.  Hopefully next update will fix it!

Wai1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

yes same problem, after  you deleted the mails from the phone it still shows up on the watch, i also try deleting from watch it's still shows up

0 Likes
Abdel1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello i have the same problem

1000015736.jpg