Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 7 Sleep Tracking Not Working

(Topic created: 3 hours ago)
Arcana777
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

On July 4th, I received a Galaxy Watch 6. I'd not even thought to look up when the 7 was coming out when I ordered the 6. Sleep tracking didn't work for me on the 6 and trust me, I did everything possible to make it work. So I returned it and got the 7 the next day. Guess what? The problem persists in the 7! I am so angry about this because it's the primary reason I wanted this watch. Shame on you Samsung for letting this issue continue for so many people! I was expecting more when I found out that the 7 had upgraded sensors. I'm now guessing the problem resides in the Samsung Health software. Fix your code! PLEASE!

Samsung, will you ever listen to your buyers who've had this issue from the watch 5 forward? I'm a software developer by trade and because sleep tracking worked for some and not for others, you need to focus on the group of people it doesn't work for. What's different about us? How about you pay us back for our watches and in exchange, we'll help you debug this problem with our data? Just a thought!

0 Likes
2 Replies
userSp81vPhD8a
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I currently have the watch5 pro and have had no issues with sleep tracking.
0 Likes
Arcana777
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

You may not but there have been plenty of posts online regarding no sleep tracking or sporadic sleep tracking  on the 5, 6 and I'm sure you'll start seeing more on the 7. It's pathetic that they never get this worked out from one release to the next. I'm a big fan of Samsung stuff but they dropped the ball here. 

0 Likes