JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Watch FE model number for USA

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
polymatrix
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello everyone, I've been thinking about getting a Watch FE. In doing my research I've been a little confused about if there is more than one model number for it? Basically I'm looking at getting one used, and some of the online retailer listings are "global" versions. These have model SM-861 but I don't seem to be able to locate a non-global version. I'm trying to avoid buying something that Samsung won't support in the USA if I need it.

Thanks for the advice!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
polymatrix
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

@meself I had tried looking around, and used CTRL+F to search the page for "model" on the sales page but nothing that specifically stated a model number.

@LongHiker Yes, I just wanted to make sure if I was buying from a 3rd party retailer I wouldn't get bit by a model that was "international" vs "US" or some other regional purchase (it's happened before on Amazon, for example). That said, the link you posted has the model number! Thank you for that, I hadn't noticed it since my browser truncates URLs.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
meself
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Watch
Think if you look on the Samsung site it would give you the model numbers may help kn your search
0 Likes
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch
Solution
polymatrix
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

@meself I had tried looking around, and used CTRL+F to search the page for "model" on the sales page but nothing that specifically stated a model number.

@LongHiker Yes, I just wanted to make sure if I was buying from a 3rd party retailer I wouldn't get bit by a model that was "international" vs "US" or some other regional purchase (it's happened before on Amazon, for example). That said, the link you posted has the model number! Thank you for that, I hadn't noticed it since my browser truncates URLs.

0 Likes