Original topic:

Galaxy Watch Ultra Battery Drain

(Topic created: Monday)
derausgewanderte
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I like the watch and how snappy it is. I understand that it takes a couple of days to learn my behavior. However, this is not looking good so far Samsung šŸ˜ž
I am barely getting 24 hours from the watch with simple regular usage. The GW6 I just turned in with a smaller battery got me 50 hours with the same usage pattern. If this isn't improving, then I'll have to look for a replacement. But it seems others on reddit and youtube experience similar battery drain problems. 
Under battery it's mostly Samsung Health using the battery and then the UI. 
A test under the member app shows that everything with the watch, including battery is fine. 

0 Likes
16 Replies
mooresuperman44
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I'm so mad at this point SmartSelect_20240723_164046_Galaxy Watch7 Manager_1000025909_1721778046.jpgSmartSelect_20240723_155011_Galaxy Watch7 Manager_1000025906_1721775011.jpg
0 Likes
derausgewanderte
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

wow, that's more than a 10day battery. Nice

0 Likes
mooresuperman44
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
What's more then 10 days
0 Likes
derausgewanderte
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

sorry, misread the data. thought you had 1 day 11h on watch and only used 2% šŸ™‚

mooresuperman44
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Samsung is sending me out a shipping box to repair the watch
sunny28
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
I'm having similar issues but my brightness is all the way down, snore features turned off,battery saver on, touch bezel off, no vibrate on, automatic health on but had this same set up on my 5 pro and got 4 days battery and my battery gets maybe a day and a half with the ultra, not happy either and my 5 pro I had the mobile data on auto too this one I have it turned off to see if it helped but nope.
0 Likes
derausgewanderte
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Okay, I tried another day without luck. I found one culprit was Google Assistant that drained the battery, but it didn't get much better after removing it.
I reset the watch and started fresh as new watch without recovery from backup. Once I turned the mobile networks to off, I started to get good rates. I have 80% of battery left after 24 hours. BT, WiFi are on, NFC and Mobile Networks are off. Power savings, AOD are off. Raise wrist to wake is on, screen time out 15s. I am using the Ultra Info Board watch face with a dark blue background. 

I regained my faith in Samsung's watch for now and crossing my fingers that it stays this way. 

0 Likes