Original topic:

Galaxy Watch Ultra Battry Drain Issue

(Topic created: 07-31-2024 07:07 AM)
Yogesh253
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Hey Galaxy Watch Ultra fam,

So, I've been rocking the new Galaxy Watch Ultra for a week now, and I gotta say, the battery life is kinda whack. Even though I'm not going crazy with workouts or anything, it barely lasts 2 days on a full charge. I mean, I used the Watch 5 Pro before and had the always-on display on, and it still lasted for 2 days easy.

Anyone else having this issue? What are your thoughts on it?
10 Replies
WhiteShack
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
Update is being rolled out, just keep checking to see when you get the update.
Yogesh253
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Thank you for the info.
dsrtlawman
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Same thing with my watch ultra. Hopefully it will be addressed in the update
JCells
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch

You may try turning off mobile data (always on) - to do this - check settings (watch) - connections - mobile data - ensure it's on: Auto.  

I help Samsung device users during my free time. Thank you for being respectful.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have a mobile data plan on my ultra watch Verizon Bluetooth turned on I have outstanding battery performance last forever hardly ever charged the watch
0 Likes
AJMiller
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Due to it being a new watch, there is going to have to be battery optimizations. Samsung is currently rolling out an update to help with this issue.
Dr3wp3dr3w
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yeah I'm dealing with the same. Ultra battery socks. 5pro lasted way longer
0 Likes
IanS
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Check Battery Usage in Settings and look for Samsung Contact Sync. Look at the usage and please let us know. I was at 49 minutes and 12.5% usage. I barely get 12 hours of use.
0 Likes
IanS
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
From my Ultra.1725570317062_1725570317053_0.jpg
0 Likes