Original topic:

Galaxy Watch Ultra - First Impressions/Issues

(Topic created: yesterday)
ConnieL429
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

My first thoughts:  The watch itself is premium and very nice looking. My initial experience with the band is that it is extremely difficult both to get on and take off.  It's so bad, I hate the very idea of needing to change it.  Also, I had my watch on last night and it failed to record any sleep data for me (that could be a deal breaker there) but it's too soon to pass judgement on that until I check things out.  My next comment is directed more at Verizon - I can NEVER activate a watch successfully despite notifications on watch to the contrary.  I always end up calling Verizon to get it going. I'm afraid I just have no tolerance for this anymore after many years of fighting with things but we'll see.

2 Replies
ConnieL429
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

UPDATE: Cellular service finally started working the next day šŸ™„.  Still haven't figured out the sleep issue but working on it. Otherwise, I really like the watch

0 Likes
ConnieL429
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Update: So... The 2 Samsung branded bands were extremely difficult to put on and because of size, didn't look especially pleasing. Tried a cheap one I got from Amazon, and it went SO much easier, plus it doesn't look like it's overly big on my wrist AND it's very comfortable.  Unbelievable.  Just waisted a lot of money on Samsung bands  šŸ˜ 

0 Likes