Original topic:

Galaxy Watch Ultra Opinions?

(Topic created: Monday)
Gera Viveros
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
As usual, I pre-ordered the products that Samsung launches and I am happy about them.... One of the many things that I love about Samsung is that their design is different from Apple, the new Galaxy Watch Ultra has the same shape as the Apple Watch Ultra, that was a huge disappointment to me. Additionally, it seems its functionalities are the same as their previous generations just with a few small improvements. I am not sure why they didn't include the rotating bezel on the Ultra, which was the most amazing thing they could have included on the previous generation watch. I would have kept it but I didn't even open it, is going back sealed as they send it. I know they can do better. Samsung, please do not start following Apple's technique... adding a small feature and calling it the next generation and newest innovation. 
4 Replies
Jaynouel
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Just received my watch ultra today and I have to say that it is much more comfortable than the apple watch ultra. I thought the apple watch ultra was too bulky and I would always press the digital crown when I bent my wrist. The galaxy watch ultra feels much more comfortable and I can full bend my wrist and not press any buttons. I do have to say the haptics really impressed me and the notification sounds are pretty loud (might have to turn them down a bit lol) the ui is also very snappy and responsive compared to the previous watches. Overall I am happy with the watch so far.
Rayzer
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
I preferred the look of my Watch5 Pro.
The new, faster processor in the Ultra makes up for all of the lack of style.
TonyTypeS
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I sure hope the battery run time is improved. From the videos I saw some are complaining the run time on the Watch Ultra is less than the Watch 5 Pro which I have. Can't wait to get my Ultra. Looks like the square body design will fit better amd be more comfortable for my wrist. Hope I won't regret trading in my W5P for the Ultra
0 Likes
Home_in_BKK
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
My ultra battery is about the same as my 5 pro. The only setting difference is always on display. 5 pro is off, and the ultra is on.
0 Likes