Original topic:

Galaxy Watch Ultra Opinions?

(Topic created: 07-30-2024 05:56 PM)
Gera Viveros
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
As usual, I pre-ordered the products that Samsung launches and I am happy about them.... One of the many things that I love about Samsung is that their design is different from Apple, the new Galaxy Watch Ultra has the same shape as the Apple Watch Ultra, that was a huge disappointment to me. Additionally, it seems its functionalities are the same as their previous generations just with a few small improvements. I am not sure why they didn't include the rotating bezel on the Ultra, which was the most amazing thing they could have included on the previous generation watch. I would have kept it but I didn't even open it, is going back sealed as they send it. I know they can do better. Samsung, please do not start following Apple's technique... adding a small feature and calling it the next generation and newest innovation. 
18 Replies
HEYKIMI
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Hope you can enoy the holidays
HEYKIMI
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Very small these days
0 Likes
Malonelmaton
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
You too 🙏🏼
0 Likes
HEYKIMI
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I will freasion up aome towls
0 Likes
Mrjodyhanson
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I am receiving mine in 2 days. Very excited. Hope it connects to my dexcom g7 or performs non-invasive glucose tests
Malonelmaton
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Congratulations :party_popper: Ur gonna Love it.
0 Likes
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
it will not perform glucose tests
0 Likes
DaddyDave2k
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
Battery life is terrible not gonna lie. On day 3 and only am able to squeeze 24 hrs out of it
0 Likes
useryCn906Cwxx
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I like  the  way it looks but it appears there wasn't a lot of software testing done.  GMail, Signal and Google Voice notifications don't come through (they did on my 6) and the calendar is blank  (Samsung calendar on my phone is linked to Google).  Looking cool but not being functional is pointless to me so it's going back tomorrow

0 Likes