Reproduce issue then report to Wearable app > menu > contact us > error report
(report asap , ~30min is the maximum time you can wait, or the issue log will get over written).
If it's not a software issue, it could be sensor issue. In such case, visit authorized repair center for checkup
Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your concern with your Galaxy active 2 not counting your steps and I would be happy to look into this for you. If the step and heart rate tracking features are not working properly on your watch, the watch band or strap may be too loose or the watch's software might need updating. However, a simple reboot may solve the problem. Give this link a try for troubleshooting steps to get a more accurate step count on your watch: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003204/
If you have tried the troubleshooting steps, and are still experiencing these symptoms, the next step would be a service repair. If your device is in warranty, Please feel free to reach out to us directly via one of the following options and include a link to this thread:
1. Facebook Messenger: http://m.me/samsungsupport
2. Twitter: https://twitter.com/messages/compose?recipient_id=18768513
3. Or you can use the following link below to request service. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/
4. UbreakIfix which is a Samsung Authorized walk-in service center: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/ubreakifix
5. Private message: https://bit.ly/3fbRevo
6. Contact our customer service team directly at 1-800-726-7864.
If your device is out warranty I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team directly at 1-800-726-7864 to see what your options are for repair or to find out about the upgrade options we have available for your watch.
If you have an international watch, I would recommend reaching out to the support team in your area using this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html