Original topic:

Galaxy watch 3 ECG sensor not reading properly

(Topic created: 05-12-2021 11:31 PM)
user7ecJ0hmRJL
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Screenshot_20210513-012715_Gallery.jpg

I recently purchased a Galaxy watch 3 and I'm having issues with the ECG not functioning properly. I believe something might be wrong with the sensor. 

I've updated the watch and phone software and rebooted both.

When attempting to run an ECG it just fills the screen with orange bars. I'll try and attach a video if I can.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. If you have any trouble with the ECG application, we have a specialized team standing by that you can feel free to call at, 1-855-795-0509 (option #6) , Monday Thru Friday 9am-6pm EST, or email support@samsungecg.zendesk.com. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. If you have any trouble with the ECG application, we have a specialized team standing by that you can feel free to call at, 1-855-795-0509 (option #6) , Monday Thru Friday 9am-6pm EST, or email support@samsungecg.zendesk.com. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.