JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy watch 5 Manager crashing: One UI 5

(Topic created: 11-03-2022 01:57 AM)
Options
Galaxy Watch
I'm unable to set up my Galaxy watch 5 Pro because it keeps crashing at about the third step. This makes it where my watch is useless. I've tried resetting the network settings for setting the watch update in and downgrading various versions of both the watch manager and the Galaxy wearable application. None of it works for me.  I am using the Galaxy s22 Ultra on T-Mobile network running one ui5.0.

I did a test on my Galaxy S21 Ultra that I have with setting up the watch5 on that. It's running the previous one UI version. I was able to pair up the watch without any issues. 

With that it seems the issue is between the Galaxy watch manager and the new one UI version 5.0. can we please get this squared away. 

JUMP TO SOLUTION
17 Replies
MonkeyPhone
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Back up the data to your Samsung account and factory reset the device
0 Likes
TonyTypeS
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Same here. My watch 5 pro was working perfectly for a few weeks till the other day it would just randomly disconnect. I thought my watch may have updated, but nope. Tried to reconnect using the wearable app and still it would not connect or connect, but disconnect soon after. I restarted everything and tried a few more times and gave up. A couple hours later it seems to be back to normal. It was odd that the disconnected issue happened and I hope it's not a common issue.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Watch
Update! It's now working, Samsung replied yesterday that Google addressed the issue. I tried today and everything is good to go
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Watch
Update! It's now working, Samsung replied yesterday that Google addressed the issue. I tried today and everything is good to go
0 Likes
userDMhPiMKrXz
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I am having the same issue with the Wear app manager since Sept 29. After how many resets on my watch 5 pro till today Oct 2 it is annoying.
Options
Galaxy Watch
I'm having similar issues and it's been going on since beta and even now, with the stable release. I'm not even able to finish the setup process so the Watch has been useless.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
Solution
Options
Galaxy Watch
Update! It's now working, Samsung replied yesterday that Google addressed the issue. I tried today and everything is good to go. Thanks teams
0 Likes